Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Cleanliness is next to ....

Woke up to another cool beautiful morning -- only 45° so far, overcast and slightly breezy.  Slept like a rock on drugs last night, had a nice soak in the hot tub with Kimmers, and then we headed out for the morning walk.  The soak BEFORE the walk seemed to be just the ticket!  
Ready for a productive day, interspersed with periods of dedicated laziness.  Bills must be paid before the day is out, and my goal is to see the entire top of my desk once again.  
 


CLEAN DESK!!  My work here is done ... except for those bills ....

 

1 comment:

  1. My comment didn't post the other day, but good for you, and I love your office! Can't wait until I have space for a space of my own like that! Good luck on those bills - blech!

    ReplyDelete